Silver Star Metal Fabricating has over 25 years experience in mobile refrigeration. All of the catering trucks that we manufactured since 1984 have been built with a custom designed heavy duty refrigeration system. Our refrigeration system is designed to keep the cold section at 4°C or below through even the hottest summer days. The refrigeration system is completely powered by the vehicle engine through a heavy duty compressor. We have used our experience in mobile refrigeration to design and build a mobile refrigerated van which can transport any food item that requires a sustained cold temperature. The primary uses of the refrigerated van are to deliver and transport food items such as fish, cakes, meat, and ice cream.
- GMC Savana or equivalent.
- High Efficiency Insulated Doors, Walls, and Floor.
- Aluminum Clad Doors, Walls, and Ceiling.
- Aluminum Tread Plate Flooring.
- R-134a Custom Heavy Duty Refrigeration (Air Conditioning) System (Aluminum Evaporator, Stainless Steel Condenser, Compressor)