As with most of our products pricing and lead times are calculated based on the number of fabrication hours required. The actual cost of the base metal whether traditional steel or stainless steel is a small part of the overall cost. For our custom range hoods pricing is determined by the following factors:
- Type & Shape
- Straight Front
- Front Curve
- Bell Curve
- 5-Sided Bell Curve
- Colour & Finish
- Powder Coated (i.e. High-Gloss White, Semi-Gloss Black, Matte Gray, Sparkle Silver, Textured Dark Bronze, etc.)
- Electroplating (i.e. Brushed Brass, Mirror Brass, Antique Brass, Brushed Gun Metal, Blackened Steel, Bright Chrome, etc.)
- Decorative Fasteners
- Cap Nuts
- Decorative Trims
- Decorative Banding
- Decorative Mouldings
- Materials & Finishes
In general range hoods that have a curved shape will be more costly as they require more designing and engineering time. Colour and finish costs are usually determined by the availability of the colour and complexity of the finish. Decorative feature costs are calculated based on the estimated hours to complete plus the material and finish.
Range hoods are commonly constructed using traditional steel or stainless steel. Any decorative features that are applied are usually in a contrasting material or finish such as mirror finish stainless steel.
Fabrication times for range hoods vary. Below find estimated fabrication times for typical range hoods:
- Straight Front: 2-3 Weeks Lead Time
- Front Curve: 3-4 Weeks Lead Time
- Bell Curve: 4-5 Weeks Lead Time
- 5-Sides Bell Curve: 4-5 Weeks Lead Time
Note: Estimated lead times do not include taking of site measurements, delivery, or installation.
For any further questions or for any pricing inquiries please contact us.